Tuesday, February 23, 2016

VISUAL BASIC wins the technical impact award at The 19th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards (2016)

Microsoft is awarded with the technical impact at The 19th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards (2016) for the creation of VISUAL BASIC programming language. The latest version of Visual Basic is Visual Basic 6.0:









Sources: 

The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS)

2016 D.I.C.E. Technical Impact Award target announced

After 25 years, Visual Basic gets its due with DICE award win

2016 D.I.C.E. Technical Impact Award recipient announced

Microsoft to Receive Technical Impact Award at D.I.C.E Awards!

AIAS Honors Microsoft Visual Basic with Technical Impact Award

Microsoft Visual Basic Honored as AIAS Technical Impact Award Recipient

Microsoft Visual Basic Honored as AIAS Technical Impact Award Recipient

D.I.C.E award recipient for Technical Impact for 2016 has been announced








1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete